It’s that time of year again – Elections for the 2016 APECS Oceania Executive Committee will be held in December!
Do you want to join the APECS Oceania Executive Committee?
It’s easy! All you need to do is provide us with:
- A basic biographical information (name, institution, contact details, country of residence and origin),
- A brief bio sketch about yourself (e.g. research theme and interests, your hobbies, etc.),
- A photo of yourself that we can use for the APECS website,
- The names and contact details of two referees, and
- A short statement detailing
- Why you are interested in serving on the APECS Executive Committee;
- How you would like to contribute to APECS as a member of the APECS Executive Committee.
What is the timeline for the election?
The 2016 APECS Executive Committee elections follow a strict timeline.
19th November 2015 Announcement of APECS Executive Committee Elections sent out
19th – 30th November 2015: Accepting nominations
To be eligible, you must reside in Australia or New Zealand and be a member of APECS Oceania. Not a member? Join today
Applications for the APECS Oceania Executive Committee will be accepted from 30th November 2015. Please email your application as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org